love in your life just asked you to marry him. The excitement runs through you like you said yes. He slips the ring on the finger and the two of you start planning your special day. You have to remember this time for the rest of your life.
But you know that memories fade with time. How do you keep memories alive, for you and your children? Why not write a pre-wedding calendar?
Many people keep journals to remember what happened in their lives. There is something quite natural to want to remember the wedding time. So, how do you go about doing this?
The first thing you need is a calendar. You can go several ways when it comes to making the magazine.
If you are looking for a journal where you can rearrange pages or improve himself in later, nice ringed binder would be a good choice. You can find these at most office supply stores, as well as discount stores. They come in many sizes and cover colors, and can have three, six or even seven laps.
If you’d rather have a book-like calendar, which you can find this in most office supply stores, discount stores, and bookstores. They come in a wide variety of different shapes, with colored covers and inside papers.
Which ever style magazine you decide to buy, choose the one that fits your personality. Be sure you like what you picked up, because if you want a calendar that you will be more likely to use it.
Now you’re probably wondering what you should write about the calendar. Depending on the kind of calendar that you want. Do you want a keepsake to provide to your children? Or something to share with your husband-to-be after your wedding?
What are some of the things you can write about the calendar? Here are some things you can include in your memories.
1. Try to pick an event every day to remember, something important or special that you want to remember. Talk about how events make you feel, the people who are with you, and everything else that you think will make less real.
2. Write the special people in your life. Defending entry for each person in the family and the wedding party. Say something nice things about them, something special about them. Be sure to say why they are part of your life.
3. Write about her husband-to-be phone. Describe what first attracted you to him. What do you think of him? Say from your first date, and what you did. Give highlights of your time together before getting married.
4. Future together is another great access to do in your diary. Think about where you want to be in five, ten or even twenty years. Be realistic, be great, or be funny. It has a calendar, so be yourself.
5. Write about your dreams, hopes and even fears. What do you want most of all? What is your biggest fear in life?
6. Do not forget to write about yourself. Talk about likes and dislikes. What you want to do to relax planning your wedding. Is there something you want to change about yourself, then write about it.
You might be wondering if you should let other people leaving items in the calendar. This one really depends on your personality and comfort level. If you do not have a problem with someone else to write the diary, but go ahead. Journal writing is not set in stone. It is not just one way to make them. If you want to let your bridesmaids, parents and future in-laws posting, then let them.
But if you are uncomfortable with any other calendar, perhaps a ring binder or a piece of stationary paper can be pasted in later would be a better choice. It’s really up to you.
You can do a lot of things to do pre-wedding calendar yourself. Pictures, poems, articles and quotes are just a few of the things you can glue the calendar to make it truly your own. Do not forget to put a copy of the invitation and wedding picture inside as well. Things that mean a lot to you are the things you can use to make the calendar a special keepsake for future generations.
Keep pre-wedding diary will help you remember a special time in many years to come, and will be a treasured legacy to pass down to your children and grandchildren.